Photography has always been my passion and fortunately I have been able to turn this into a career.
I feel privileged to be able to work alongside some amazing people who inspire me to be the best I can as a photographer. I love the varied range of my business; from creating beautiful wedding and portraiture images to working with talented professionals within the PR/Marketing, Real Estate, Tourism, Arts and Events sectors. I pride myself on supplying images which ‘get the job done’ for my clients.
During my career my images have appeared extensively across the media in the UK and Ireland, and on occasions further afield. I feel fortunate to have learned from some amazing photographers within the UK and across the world during my career behind the lens.
- 2023 Winner PPANI Landscape Photographer of The Year
- 2023 Finalist at the Professional Photographers Association of Northern Ireland annual awards
- 2021 Awarded LPPANI Distinction with the Professional Photographers Association of Northern Ireland
- Award-winner at the 2020 BIPP UK National Awards
- 2019 BIPP Landscape Photographer of the Year (NI) (see image below)
- 2019 Awarded LBIPP Distinction with the British Institute of Professional Photography
- 2016 Regional Wedding Photographer of the Year (NI Wedding Awards)
- 2016 Awarded CPAGB Distinction with the Photographic Alliance of Great Britain
- 2015 Awarded LIPF Distinction with the Irish Photographic Federation
- I am a fully qualified member of the Professional Photographers’ Association of Northern Ireland
Feel free to have a look around my website detailing the photography services I offer. If you have any questions please get in touch using the form on this page.